Ankura’s Creditor Advisory Services provide restructuring advice to lenders, banks, and investment funds of underperforming and distressed companies. Our consultants bring extensive operational, financial, and management experience to every engagement and as a result deliver the financial and business services required to resolve the issues.
In distressed situations, creditor constituencies can face specific risks and potential exposure unique to their institution. Ankura’s seasoned advisors understand the importance of creditor constituencies throughout the restructuring process. Our experts deploy a multi-faceted approach to evaluate the situation and structure financial alternatives while considering the economic value to all stakeholders.
With a consistent process-driven approach aimed to assess, monitor and, restructure the situation, Ankura experts provide the independent and objective advice creditor constituencies seek in protecting and maximizing their recovery.
Our firm specializes in the following Creditor Advisory Services:
- Financial and cash management review and assessment
- Liquidity and working capital management evaluation
- Cost reduction review and assessment
- Business plan review and evaluation
- Negotiation and dispute resolution
- Debt and capital restructuring
- Borrower performance monitoring and evaluation
- Expert testimony
- Monitoring sale of non-core assets
- Due diligence
- Valuation, liquidation, and Chapter 11 analyses